I have survived my first week of school!! I have been anticipating this time ever since I was a little girl, when I would teach my dolls and my little sister. Now I actually have my OWN classroom with my OWN students with my OWN procedures. I love it! I couldn't ask for my experience to be any better. A little about my week:
* I have 25 students in my home room class and 26 in my rotation class
* I'm teaching reading/language arts, social studies and I also do PE with the two classes
* My classroom is decorated with the theme "under the ocean" (kids love it!)
* I'm HAPPY!
* I still feel like I'm just playing school. :)
I love my job and the students. It is so fulfilling and I'm excited to learn about my students more and to watch them grow. It's going to be great.
(Pictures to come!)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yea for you!!! i'm sure you're a great teacher!
Post a Comment