Do you remember when you had your first elementary crush? Or when you had your first crush on one of your teachers? One of the cutest kids I have in my rotation class seems to have a crush on me, and I love it!
On the second day of school, during class, he wrote me a note saying the minute he met me he knew it was going to be a great year and that he liked me. At the end he wrote in all capitals I LOVE YOU!!! And then before presenting me with the note, he ran to his backpack, digged around and came back to give me his note with a half eaten half crumbled oreo cookie! Ahhh, it's the thought that counts. And then each day I find him looking at me, and when I turn to look at him he smiles, waves, then turns around bashfully. He's adorable. He's always paying attention and doing what I ask. Maybe he's teacher's pet. :) I'm having fun though. A picture of the note and cookie are to come....
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww!!! that's adorable!! you're just so cute!
Post a Comment