We had a fun filled Saturday. It started out at the Farmer's Market. We got some fresh vegetables which is always nice. We then walked over to the Tree House Museum. On certain Saturdays, different activities are free, so we took advantage and went to the Tree House Museum with Malinda and the boys. It is a cute place with lots of different rooms to explore and learn - barn, trains, United States map/presidents, Mexico, China, Japan, they do crafts, they do plays, and the kids enjoy just wondering all around exploring. I especially like how for each discovery room they have children's book on that topic to read with the kids. After the museum, we took Tanner back home and Malinda was so sweet to watch him for us for several hours while Jesse and I went on a date. I had a surprise date planned and was so excited. We went to a pottery shop and painted pottery! I wished we could've made our own, but they don't do that here. But we sure did have fun painting. In a week we will pick it up after it has been fired. I did a vegetable platter and Jesse did a bowl. Once they are fired, we can use them like regular dishes! After, we went out for ice cream - delicious!
Monday, July 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where'd you get that ice cream? Those scoops are nuts!
Post a Comment