Saturday, June 23, 2012

Random Happenings

Two things about me:
1. Since going to Portland in May, and going to Urban Fondue for Katie's birthday, I have been obsessed with chocolate fondue and been wanting more and more of it. I was at a fair in Ogden, and they had these new styles of fondue dishes. I was hooked and bought one with their great Belgium chocolate. We tried it out on father's day and it was a hit!!
2. Even before I got married, I knew I want to dress "classy." In my mind classy ladies were beautiful jewelry, including pearls. Since Jesse and I have been married, I have wanted a pearl ring, but they have been way to expensive. We even bought a pearl in China hoping to get it set, but that is just as expensive as buying one. Today, we were walking around the mall and at one of the jewelry stores, their pearls were on sail. It was the best deal we have ever come across, so my sweet husband bought me my pearl!


No comments: