It was one year ago today that I married and was sealed to my best friend in Logan, Utah. It was been a great year. A year of learning, bonding, and growing closer together. I love him dearly. These are few fun things I love about Jesse:
* how he smiles
* the way he looks at me out of the corner of his eye
* the way he pulls me close to him for a hug
* how he dances with him
* when he text me during the day to tell me he loves me
* how patient he is with me
* how he respects me
* the way we play games together
* how he dresses so nicely for church!
* the way he studies and works hard
* how he speaks kindly of others
* the way he makes me laugh
* his big dreams and desires
* his smell
* how he helps around the house
He truely is incredible and I love him dearly. I've been very blessed and I'm anxious for eternity together!

4 comments:
Yes, you did indeed find yourself a great man. Thank you for bringing him into all of our lives.
You really did luck out with Jesse!! So happy for you two and can't believe that it has been a year!!
Oh you guys are so cute. :) I miss you both!
Ok, it's about time you updated!! Baby news!! It's on Jen's blog, from Panguitch, anyway.
Post a Comment