I can't believe how fast time flies by. Each day I think about updating my blog and keep telling myself, "I'll do it tomorrow." But each time tomorrow comes I keep putting it off. So finally I am sitting down and updating. Updates are starting from several weeks ago.









1. We had Jesse's brother over with his wife and three boys. They stayed two nights with us and we had lots of fun. We played games, pigged out and played in the snow. It was a wonderful weekend. It is also the weekend Tony, my brother-in-law taught us how to play poker. I wiped the table cleaned and enjoyed every minute of it. (Of couse we just used the playing chips.)
2. For Valentine's Day we went to The Roof Top for dinner. We went with some dear friends of ours and enjoyed ourselves.
3. We went to Vegas this past weekend. We went with the same dear friends of ours and had a blast. The Hoover Dam is absolutely amazing!! Kelsey and I also made the boys breakfast one morning. If you look closley, you can see I attempted to make our inital with pancake batter.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness that video is the cutest thing ever.
Post a Comment