Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Winter Blizzard

There was a winter blizzard yesterday and it was amazing! All schools and businesses were closed at 12:30 and the storm was supposed to hit at 3 pm. It actually came at 3:10pm which isn't bad for accurracy. I watched the white clouds slowly move in from the north. One minute I had a perfect view of the temple, and the next it was out of my sight. Sooner than I could imagine, snow dropped overhead and it was a whiteout. The wind was blowing, snow was falling and it was freezing! But it was so fun to watch. It lasted until about 7:30pm. We got a good foot of snow and Jesse "enjoyed" takng 40min. to shovel it off the driveway and sidewalk last night. But it was a neighborly event because everyone was out shoveling it before it froze. This morning it was such a beautiful sight with such a white world. I tried to capture everything as best as I could. Here are a few pictures. Some may look blurry, but it is just the whiteout.

No comments: