Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Friends




I'm realizing more and more how important friends are. Friends help you stay sane, help you feel happy and good about yourself, how keep life interesting and fun and are a great support. I used to love alone time and didn't worry about having too many friends, but now that I have such great friends, I couldn't imagine being alone for long and doing things byself "just because." My sisters will always be my closest best friends, but two of my other best friends are Carrie and Brian. They bring out the best of me and help me want to be better and strive for more. I don't worry about feeling stupid when I talk to them or feel intimidated by them. I love how I can feel so comfortable around them and have such a great time. Especially with Brian - him being a "boy" I can talk to him about EVERYTHING literally. He's one person I trust with great respect. It's great having friends and spending time with them, rather than spending time alone.




2 comments:

Melissa (Irving) Meldrum said...

Isn't it great to have good friends. I can't imagine not have my friends, they keep me going!

Mike and Jen said...

Yeah for sisters as dear friends!! Love that you blogging now!